Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spotify Premium

Happy (almost end of) April!  I realized I haven't posted since February, so instead of catching up on school, the obvious choice is to skip class and write :)

So on Monday, I finally caved and signed up for Spotify Premium.  I was getting kind of sick of listening to ads every other song, and since I have limited space (and data) on my phone, I decided I needed an upgrade.  Also, I don't know if anyone has ever noticed, but on multiple occasions, I have been driving, and 97.1, 102.7, AND 105.9 will either 1) all be on commercial break at the same time, or 2) ALL PLAYING THE SAME SONG!



Anyways, I'm currently on my third day of Premium, and it's awesome!! First of all, there are no more ads, so I can make playlists, and listen to them all the way through.  Secondly, I can download the playlists onto my phone, and play it while I'm in the car!  I'm still always going to tune in for Perez Hilton's morning updates, and Ryan's roses, but to the rest of the day - sorry, I'm never going to hear you again.  Finally, yesterday, at the gym, I was able to do the same thing!  For someone who's never been super tech savvy, and never really had an organized iTunes (or much of an iTunes at all), I can already this is going to save me a lot of time, money, and effort from searching for songs online!

So I leave you with my current Spotify playlist - share some of your favorites with me as well please! =)

Alex's Essential Mix (a random, slightly unorganized mix of all the songs I currently have on repeat!)
Maroon 5 - Overexposed (because I LOVE Adam Levine <3 )

And finally, just in case you aren't one of the 94 million who has already seen this:



No comments:

Post a Comment