Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Real Life Disney Princesses

After a pretty stressful/tiring/rough week last week (combined with that stressful Superbowl game on Sunday - while heartbroken that Kap couldn't pull the niners through to the end, happy for everyone in Baltimore!), I'm actually feeling pretty refreshed (and somewhat caught up) this week!


As the Christmas season draws to a close (ish), I ran across Harrod's 2012 Christmas window display, and I just had to share - a designer Disney Princess display!  With dresses by well-known designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, and Versace, all of these dresses are absolutely stunning!  I wish I had been able to see it in person this year, but this is almost as good :)

Check out the Vogue analysis here

My favorites I would have to say are Cinderella and Jasmine!  What do you think?

Ariel from The Little Mermaidby Marchesa:
Aurora from Sleeping Beautyby Elie Saab:
Belle from Beauty and the Beastby Valentino:
Cinderella, by Versace:
Jasmine from Aladdin, by Escada:
Mulan, by Missoni:
Pocahontas, by Roberto Cavalli:
Rapunzel from Tangledby Jenny Packham:
Snow White, by Oscar de la Renta:
Tiana from The Princess and the Frog,by Ralph & Russo:













No comments:

Post a Comment