Tuesday, October 30, 2012

@ The Happiest Place on earth! =)

DISNEYLAND IS A MAGICAL PLACE.  

For reals though.  You start to feel the magic and the excitement as soon as you exit the freeway, and then you seriously just need to dance your way through the parking lot to the shuttle. And then when you arrive, everything is just so so so happy.  You would think it's super cheesy to have dancing characters and happy music playing 24/7, but it's really not. 

Here are eight things that I noticed during my day at Disneyland on Sunday (because i couldn't think of 10):

8. Disney is probably one of the most amazing companies ever
How do they think of everything?  Everything seems so organized and planned!  They have like a bazillion workers at each ride to direct you, and they sell everything that you might possibly ever need.  They even have really well orchestrated streetcrossing processes during the parade.  Also, CARSLAND is so awesome!  It looks almost exactly like the movie! Actually, all the characters in the rides look so realistic!

7. Sleeping beauty's castle is actually pretty small.  It's so much smaller than what I remember.  (Everything is so much closer than what I remember, and I don't think I was all that much shorter the last time I was there!)

6. The rides in fantasyland are kind of scary (especially Snow White & Pinocchio)
5. You are never too old to chase after Disney princesses
4. Kids today are so civilized!  
I remember when we were younger, we used to run after the Disney princesses and mob them to take pictures with them and take their autographs.  Now they have LINES? And designated waiting areas??

3. World of Color is so amazing.  It's like light/water shows on crack.

2. Even the food is magical!
Seafood gumbo from the little hole in the wall store in the Bayou area :) Soo delicious!!! Just like what I would imagine the Gumbo from Princess and the Frog to taste like.  Next on my list, the nice restaurant inside the Pirates of the Carribean ride!

1. Disneyland is really truly the happiest place on earth! :)

Anyway, although I'm totally exhausted and dehydrated today (although that could also be due to aftereffects of roofless...confounding factor! har har), yesterday was so much fun.  And I have an annual pass.  So I am totally down to go with you whenever (except Saturdays & holidays)


No comments:

Post a Comment