Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NO MORE FREE SYRUPS???

Second post this week!  Anyways, while I'm waiting for the next webcast to come up (and there's not enough time to watch last night's episode of the Voice), I figured I would blog again!  

Speaking of TV, I basically watched soooo much tv this weekend.  There's a ton of season premiere's coming up Sept/Oct, I don't even know when I'm going to have time to watch them all!  Here are the show's I'm looking forward to this fall, let me know if there are any you agree/disagree with!

1. BONES (Season 8): For those of you that didn't watch the season premiere last night, it was definitely not what I was expecting/hoping for!  All I can say is, Christopher Pelant proves to be a very VERY formidable opponent for Bones

2. GLEE: Now that Rachel's off to NY, Kurt's off to _____ (Leaving this blank if you haven't watched last week's episode), Santana, Mike, Finn are MIA at the moment, I'm hoping that this season will have a lot more good songs, new drama, and less political-y stimulating moments.  Personally, I thought last season took a little dip when they started making each episode seem like Public Service Announcements.  But I thought the premiere foreshadows really awesome things to come (while making me become slightly emotional).  FYI: I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Hudson, and if you haven't heard Marley/Rachel's rendition of "New York State of Mind", GO LISTEN TO IT NOW.  If that doesn't make you love glee, I don't know what will.

3.  HIMYM: Can he meet the mother already????

4.  The Voice:  there's a new twist this year!  - During the round where the coaches whittle their teams down to 10, they have the opportunity to STEAL THE SINGERS!  As I personally think Christina & Blake's team are developing a little weaker so far, it might give them a chance to steal one of CeeLo or Adam's superstars!!!

...and so many more. 


Anyways, the main reason for blogging is because Starbucks is changing their rewards program!!  So, for those of you that don't know, Starbucks has one of those frequent buyer programs.  If you hang out with me at all, I've definitely tried to sell you on the idea and turn you into a coffee addict like me.  Basically, each time you go to Starbucks, you get a star, and 30 stars = gold.  Which means free drinks, free refills on ice coffee/ice tea, and free syrups.
Today, they announced that they are changing the system - 


Before
Now
 15 stars = 1 free drink
12 stars = 1 free drink OR free food
Coupons come in the mail as postcards
Coupons load directly onto your card/mobile app 



HOWEVER, they are getting rid of free syrups!
I can't decide which I like better - coupons on my phone, or my free syrups... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment